Friday, July 11, 2008

WOOOO!

I'm goin blog crazy today!!!!! Well, I had something exciting happen in the last ten minutes! So a few months back I found this job online with the College Republican National Committee. The job was a "field representative." I was intrigued because it said there would be training in DC (which is a definite seller right there!) and that it would just be ten weeks of travel after that. TRAVEL??? Getting PAID to travel?!?! That was definitely my kind of job. So I emailed for some more information and then didn't do anything about it for about a month and a half. I was still hoping that something would pop up around here for me to do, but sadly, nothing did. So one day, on a whim, I decided to just send in my resume. A few days later, I did a phone interview and come to find out, they actually called most of my references! Well, I got called today and I GOT THE JOB!!!! YAY!!!! And he said that I sound like a really hard-worker and enthusiastic! I'm so excited! And he also said that all of my references spoke highly of me - especially one, whom I absolutely love (THANKS JEN)! I am very appreciative of all that my wonderful references said! OH I'm STOKED! Ok, my life is turnin up ;-D

No comments: